Self-belief isn't optional. It's vital. Think of all the things you haven't accomplished or tried because you didn't have enough belief in yourself. Self-doubt will always creep in at times. That's why it's so important to have an excess of belief in yourself.
Create a reserve of self-belief and you really can accomplish nearly anything you can imagine.
What would you do if you believed you could do essentially anything?
How would your life be different?
How would you feel?
If you need a little more faith in yourself, read on:
1. Examine your beliefs. You weren't born with any limiting beliefs. You learned every single one of them. We all learn to limit ourselves unfairly. Give yourself the credit you deserve.
* Think about the limiting beliefs you already have. Do what you can to discard them. Ask yourself if this limiting belief is really legitimate. Where did it come from? What evidence do you have that it simply isn't true?
2. Give yourself an unlimited number of opportunities to be successful. It's easy to be filled with doubt if you think you only have once chance to get it right. Give yourself permission to "fail" as many times as necessary. Learn something from each attempt. This is a great way to build self-belief.
3. Eliminate self-criticism. As soon as self-doubt starts to invade your thoughts, ask yourself where that inner critic is coming from.
* Are you channeling a negative experience from the past?
* Is the source of this criticism credible? It rarely is.
* It can be challenging to quiet your mind, but that doesn't mean you have to let it drag you down. Focus on positive self-talk.
4. Trust and love yourself. For one month, try being your best friend instead of your worst enemy. How do you treat your best friend or your children? Probably a lot better than you treat yourself. Give yourself the gift of kindness.
5. Coach yourself. Everyone needs a little support and encouragement. So when you find yourself struggling, consider what you would say to someone that you really believed in if they were feeling the same way you are. When self-doubt starts to creep in, take a few minutes to coach yourself.
6. Think about how you would like to act. Think about how you would think and behave if you were full of self-confidence.
* You can effectively borrow traits from others, too. Who are some of your heroes? Sometimes it easier to imagine others dealing with a situation than to imagine ourselves. See yourself acting the way your hero would act.
7. Remember all your past victories. We've all accomplished some pretty impressive things, but we're quick to forget them. Grab a pen and some paper and list all the successes you've experienced in life, no matter how great or small.
* If you need help, ask a trusted friend or family member. You might be surprised at what you hear.
Self-belief isn't about becoming arrogant or turning a blind-eye to one's flaws.
The belief you have in yourself needs to be focused on what you wish to become. You can have weaknesses. Everyone does. But there is value in being relaxed about your weaknesses and working to strengthen them.
A strong belief in yourself is a sure ticket to reaching great success.
Build your self-belief and seemingly impossible tasks can become routine.
10 years ago I decided to stop living life in my comfort zone. Now I LOVE doing things that scare me, because it means more growth for me in my life! 🔥🔥🔥
Desire to reach my goals, give my children a dream life, and help people do the same, has been my driving force.
What do you desire??
💫Leave a comment below if you liked this, and please share the love.💫